The Joy of LuaTeX
Hi! I created this Wiki to host interesting LuaTeX code. LuaTeX is an extension of TeX created by Taco Hoekwater and Hans Hagen, its official Website is http://www.luatex.org.
- first of all, an example of code traversing TeX nodes before an horizontal list goes through the line breaking engine;
- an example of code traversing tokens just before execution or expansion;
- you want to explore the table obtained from a TrueType font, loaded by font.read_ttf;
- you want to explore the internal font table of a pre-loaded font or of a font you have loaded by \font and then used for at least one glyph;
- how to use a TrueType font without going through a TFM or a OFM file;
- how to do kinsoku (Japanese and more generally CJK typesetting);
- you want a newline in your log file or on the terminal? add \string\n to your string;
- you want to sort a token list;
- you want to split a comma-separated list;
- you want to encrypt your document using ROT13;
- example code to mirror characters with Bidi_Mirrored property;
- using mplib to write metapost with LuaTeX
- other examples...
On this page of LuaTeX bugs we could write down minor bugs we encounter so that on the day Taco (or some other brave developer) will have time and energy to fix them he will not need to search in dev-lua archives or in his mails...
... and of course remove them once they are fixed.